We welcome you to explore this site and check out the steps below about becoming our client.
- Click on the “About Us“ tab of our website to learn more about our firm.
- Compile your vital personal documents and information about your financial accounts.
- Jot down any questions you may have related to your retirement planning, your tax issues, and/or how we take care of our clients.
- Call us at 712-256-4856 to schedule a discovery meeting with Ron, Dave, or Tom.
- If we have mutually decided that we are a good fit, come in for a forms signing meeting. New client forms include the Asset Management Agreement as well as the appropriate account application(s) at Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (“Schwab”). We will also walk you through a risk assessment questionnaire.
- Sign a transfer form for you to authorize transferring assets into your new Schwab account(s).
- Once your assets have transferred over, come in for an investment meeting with Ron, Dave, or Tom. They can make recommendations for your asset allocation, based on the portfolio model suited to your goals, income needs, and time horizon.
- Amy and Julie look forward to getting to know you and providing service for you as well. As a team, we want to assist you in turning your retirement dreams into reality through proven, time-tested investment solutions.