What are some of the things that can happen if you don’t correctly handle transactions with your retirement accounts? For example, if you use the wrong terminology regarding IRA transactions, you could make mistakes. You could lose tax deferral status for your hard-earned savings for retirement. You could be forced to pay out unnecessary tax penalties.
We can help you avoid those types of problems.
Here’s a list of some common questions regarding IRA rollovers:
- What is a rollover?
- What is a trustee-to-trustee IRA transfer?
- How is a transfer different from a rollover?
- What are the purposes of doing a rollover?
- What’s the difference between a direct rollover and an indirect rollover?
- What are the rules that govern rollovers?
- What should I do before initiating a rollover or transfer?
- What amounts are eligible for rollover?
- What should I do if I am a non-spouse beneficiary of an inherited IRA?
- What should I do if I have made a mistake with an IRA rollover?
If you have issues with any of these types of questions, give us a call. My team and I would be glad to help you. Our mission is to assist you in turning your retirement dreams into reality through proven, time-tested tax planning and investment solutions.
Committed to your successful retirement,