Are you planning for retirement and want confidence that your investments will last through your entire lifetime?
Do you want an advisor who will focus on what you want your lifestyle to be in retirement? Would you like your financial planning and investment strategies to be integrated with your tax planning? We can help.
Many of our clients are…
- Folks who are planning for their Social Security and other retirement income
- Former employees of companies such as Union Pacific and other large corporations
- Surviving spouses who are seeking a financial advisor they can trust
- People who have received settlements or inheritances, having been referred from attorneys
- Farm owners and business owners who have unique needs with making the transition into retirement.
Some of our vital personal convictions include…
- Faith-based legacy and a commitment to wise stewardship of your finances
- Values regarding money such as living within your means, becoming debt-free, and developing contentment.
Assets available for management:
- Portfolio management starts at $100,000.
- Many of our accounts range from $300,000 to $800,000.
- We are well experienced in providing services to people who have portfolio value well in excess of $1,000,000.
As you work with us, you will learn the value of…
- A basic understanding of market cycles and diversification.
- Our approach to portfolio management: Our goal is to achieve returns in excess of the general market through selecting superior funds and proper asset allocation.
- Knowing how we avoid investment practices such as trying to time the market, day trading, and investing in speculative stocks.
- Integrating your investment management with your overall retirement planning and tax planning.